We would like to mention the addition of Marvin Suttles!. He comes to us locally, and will be the he
We are HIT Contacts
HIT Contacts is a health care focused implementation of the Mercury Messages ubiquitous communications engine. We are IT and health care experts who have ridden the wave of technology to produce top tier services and applications designed with doctors in mind. Mercury Messages Inc. is a corporation headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The Mercury Messages executive staff has spent the last 4 years perfecting a care plan management system using the widest range of communications media. The senior executive team combined has over 45 years of Healthcare IT experience.
Introducing the staff and brain trust of Mercury Messages.
- -Healthcare IT 1974 With the Cleveland Clinic -42 years
- -Technology in 1966 with the USAF/NSA -50 years
- -Customer Service in1982 with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic -34 years
- -Communications in 1966 with USAFSS -50 years (early baud rate Data Communications and ECSSA and EDA satellite Telemetry)
- -Data Management in 1976 with the first clinical information data base the CVIR -40 years (Cardio Vascular Information Registry)
- -Over 10 years of server and client side developer experience with a range of technologies including but not limited to web, application development, API's, and communications technology.
- -Specializes in integrated system architecture, and content management.
- -Primary focus has been to design, develop and implement lasting technologies along the center line of development.
Marvin Suttles, Director of product development
- -5 years of web work and application development
- -Graduated from the university of Phoenix in 2013
Graham Sweeney, Editor in Chief / Publisher
- -Graduated May of 2004 from The University of Memphis with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- -Worked for the Oakland News, Shelby Sun Times and Collierville Independent
- -12 years of experience in journalism
We don't specialize in everything, but we have a few years of experience in everything.
Health Care - 60 YearsTechnology - 45 YearsCustomer Service - 25 YearsCommunications - 10 YearsData Management - 35 Years